Do you need professional assistance with removing mold in Erie, PA? It’s important to handle this process appropriately to protect the health of those exposed to mold. That’s why it’s essential to choose the right company for your mold removal.
But how can you know which company is best? Use the following tips as you weigh your options for removing mold in Erie, PA. Look for these qualities to find the company that deserves your business:
- Experience: You don’t want to be a guinea pig when it comes to removing mold in Erie, PA. Look for a company that has extensive experience in the industry. In addition to longevity, look for specific experience with the type of mold issues you are facing. Don’t be afraid to ask a company to talk about specific jobs they have completed that would indicate they have the amount and quality of experience you seek.
- Recommendation: Can the company provide references from satisfied clients? It’s best to choose a company that is recommended by others. Ask the company directly for references and find others on your own. Read online reviews. Ask around. Find out what types of experiences others have had with the company to see if they are worthy of your business.
- Certification: Removing mold in Erie, PA requires specialized knowledge. The company should hold industry certification to demonstrate they are properly trained and adhere to high standards. Look for certification by the Mold Inspection Consulting and Remediation Organization, the National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors or the Professional Mold Inspection Institute.
- Expertise: The best mold inspectors and remediators offer expertise in their field. Their knowledge allows them to offer both remediation services and prevention services. A good company will be able to advise you on how to prevent future mold growth in addition to removing current mold. Partnering with a company that offers this type of expertise will help you in the long run as you learn to prevent future mold issues.
- Estimates: Does the company offer free estimates? This is a common perk that shouldn’t be too hard to find. While testing for and removing mold in Erie, PA typically has cost associated with it, a company can often provide an estimate for what these services would cost in your particular situation. It’s best to get at least three estimates from different companies to have a good basis for comparison. Keep in mind as you compare prices that the lowest quote isn’t always the best deal. Look for outliers in pricing that could indicate poor quality or a scam.
The Right Stuff
If you’re looking for experts in removing mold in Erie, PA, consider partnering with the pros at Ahold of Mold Environmental. Our core group of staff includes environmental hygienists, drainage contractors, engineers, architects, remediation contractors and indoor air quality experts. Our team is capable of diagnosing, remediating and repairing mold and water damage of nearly any extent. With more than 20 years of experience, we are your go-to source for mold issues. Contact our highly qualified team today to schedule an appointment.
Categorised in: Uncategorized